Saturday, June 21, 2008

INVITATION TO THE 4TH OF JULY 2008 Dedication Tribute to the Troops room on Paltalk.

Hi my name is Lu aka Heart of Hush, I am from Sydney Australia, and I am just a mum, no one special.
I do and have organised many ONLINE shows to entertain the troops, past and present, being for the 4th of July and also Christmas shows.">I do and have organised many ONLINE shows to entertain the troops, past and present, being for the 4th of July and also Christmas shows.I am currently organising for The 4th Of July Dedication Tribute to the Troops 2008 room.
I will try and explain this as brief as possible and add a link so you can get an idea.
I am not being cocky or stuck up, just stating what is done, so please don’t take offense.The point of all that I do is to help the troops, their families and friends and people none of us know, world wide.
I create, organize, promote, and advertise, record the whole show, to entertain the troops overseas by radio broadcast from a designated music room on a program called Paltalk.
No Paltalk does not support the room, this is what I have done and the Paltalk users do.
Many Paltalk users come into the room, they sing songs, or play them, which ever pleases them the most, they can say thank you on mic, dedicate and pay tribute to the troops and the troops can hear what everyone is saying, singing, playing etc. As long as it is safe for the troops to hear this that is..
Or if you didn’t want to visit Paltalk you can always listen from one of the many radio stations that are broadcasting this scheduled event.
This gives the troops some encouragement to know that people do care and that people do appreciate just exactly what they are doing for the world’s safety.

I am using this site to spread the word, and hopefully if you have the time to come on in and share your thoughts, your inspirational words, just your voice gives the troops some positive thoughts.
You can video, cam as well; many times we have troops visit Paltalk and the room.
Heavens I could write all day, but I will try and explain it further.
Please visit the website and if you have any questions, please ask me, if you don’t ask you won’t know.

http://4thofjuly.bravehost.com/index.html
http://4thofjuly.bravehost.com/enter.html
http://4thofjuly.bravehost.com/Online-Show-Room-Details.html
http://4thofjuly.bravehost.com/The-Declaration-Of-Independence.html
http://4thofjuly.bravehost.com/Invitation.html
http://4thofjuly.bravehost.com/videos.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The following message is what I have emailed out to many people.

Could you pleaseeee help me spread the word to the troops, their families and friends please.
I need your help so that I can help others.
Here is a couple of ideas I have that you may be able to help me with
Advertise this event on your website.
Send out messages to any or all commanders and troops overseas.
Can you help with a broadcast link up.
I have and will ask for the link up once again but the more people asking will help as well.
Upon accepting my invitation and of course with your help i will of course advertise your website logo and link back to your site appropriately with the utmost appreciation of the help you can give.
Thank you

Hi,
INVITATION TO THE 4TH OF JULY 2008 Dedication Tribute to the Troops room on Paltalk.
Please click on the below link, it is a safe website.
http://4thofjuly.bravehost.com/Invitation.html

I am sending this just in case you did not receive my previous message.

This is just a quick email to inform you of another two rooms this coming Saturday the 28th June and also for Friday the 4th Of July 2008, USA Time Zone.
Can I ask you once again to please forward this message to let your friends know about the upcoming 4th of July 2008 Dedication Tribute To The Troops room on Paltalk.
"PLEASE HELP US ALL SUPPORT THE TROOPS"
http://4thofjuly.bravehost.com/index.html

The start time of the room is as follows
USA Saturday 28th June 7pm EST..
Iraq Saturday 29th June 2am
AUS Sunday 29th July Sydney Time 9am

Oh btw,the last 4th of July room went for 18 hours,
Please try and come into the room to show YOUR support for the troops, they need to hear YOU.
The room will be broadcasted by Energetic FM who was known as bob radio station and also ASI Online radio will be broadcasting the room.

Please, I ask of you to take some time to have a look at the website, it has more information and maybe it will answer some of your questions.If not, please ask me.

http://4thofjuly.bravehost.com/Online-Show-Room-Details.html

The room is scheduled once again to be recorded, Text and room images will be saved as usual to be added to the website at a later date..
I know you don't like reading, but please will you do it for troops.
I do hope to see you all there this Saturday USA 28th June 2008, Sunday Aus
Hugsssssssssss Heart Of Hush aka Lu
Copyright © 2008 Heart Of Hush

No comments: